This is our Family Blog to share on the resources, events, updates in families settled across the globe. Its an opportunity to keep current. The Blog is more to share on Lorna & Philip, Lizzy & Damian, Lata & Malcolm, Lynette & Mervyn, Leera & Darryl and their immediate family.(correction & editions expected later)
Phew !!!!at last Lata has`reached the family circle- congrats!! I guess if we need snaps to be posted by anyone we shall all send it to u and u can do the needful as at the moment u seem to be the most tech savvy sister.
Great snaps. but pls identify by tagging them. I felt so close seeing the snaps. Lynn
Message from Lata :
ReplyDeleteI did it at last.
Cheers
Lata
Phew !!!!at last Lata has`reached the family circle- congrats!! I guess if we need snaps to be posted by anyone we shall all send it to u and u can do the needful as at the moment u seem to be the most tech savvy sister.
ReplyDeleteGreat snaps. but pls identify by tagging them. I felt so close seeing the snaps.
Lynn